The Pillar of Heaven
Elurien's Set List
During the initial encounter inside the Porcelain Pussycat, Elurien play a set of excellent music. Although most of the group was too busy to pay much attention, the following songs were sung:
1. The Tides of Fairhaven Bay – regarding the changing political climate in the Kingdom of Fairhaven
2. Atmo’s Mountains – describing the soaring grandeur and lurking danger of the Skytower range
3. Little Silver Dragon Man – playful ditty about the halfling folk hero Everwin “Silver” Peake
4. Far, Dark Dykumo – low, ominous song about a rival kingdom across the sea and their mighty ships
5. Etala’s Nine Kingdoms – recounting the distinct nations of the continent and their leaders
6. The Pillar of Heaven – the crescendo of the set, which told the legend of the Pillar of Heaven
7. The Mythical Motherland – does some shred of the ancient birthplace of Elves and Humans still exist?
8. Dragons of Ice and Fire – the mighty winged beasts have once again been spotted above the mountains
9. Vaelundar’s Curse – about how a wicked dwarf brought down a royal house and afflicted all Fairhaven
Elurien’s set lasted approximately 45 minutes.